KIDICIOUS work with children who may have a specific diagnosis, for example:
A common disorder where child acts without thinking, is hyperactive, and has trouble in concentrating.
A developmental condition which affects in the areas of:
- Social Interaction.
- Restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior,
- Interest and activities.
It describes a group of disorders including problems in:
- Reading (dyslexia),
- Mathematics (dyscalculia), and
- Writing (dysgraphia).
A developmental delay is when a child is not developing either physically, mentally or socially as per his/her age.
Often in KIDICIOUS we see many of the children don’t have a specific diagnosis but are present with one or more of the characteristics listed below:
- Poor concentration
- Behavior difficulties
- Auditory processing difficulties
- Does not pay attention to verbal instructions
- Easily distracted by background noises or drifts from paying attention
- Has difficulty with phonics
- Has a diagnosed language or speech difficulty
- Displays slow response time to verbal commands
- Covers ears to avoid sound
- Often gives inappropriate or odd response in conversation
- Throwing frequent tantrums
- Difficulty in making or keeping friendships
- Make noises
- Poor in motor planning and coordination
- Difficulty in staying organized
- Easily bored or fatigue
- Difficulty finding the exact words to express themselves
- Slow in reading and/or writing