KIDICIOUS has various specialized programs running for different age-groups. For a detailed information, please go through the programs below or download the brochure from the link on the left panel.
CAST - Cognitive Assessment and Skills Training
KIDICIOUS is one of the authorized centers to use PREP, COGENT AND MATHS MODULE programs developed by Dr. J.P. Das, a word renowned Professor (Emeritus) of Educational Psychology at the University of Alberta and Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada. These programs are scientifically proven as child learning programs that improve reading comprehension and overall cognitive abilities.
- How this program works?
- Who would benefit with this program?Children ranging from Kindergarten to Teenagers with or without special needs will be benefited with this program.
- What is the procedure for applying this program?Pre-Program Assessment > Application of Program > Post-Program Assessment
- What is the duration of this program?45 minutes – 1 hour (per session). The count of sessions may vary from child to child depending upon his/her understanding level and area of difficulty ranging from minimum 20 sessions to 45 sessions.
For more detailed information, kindly go through the link – Child Learning Program.
PEERS - Social Skills Training Program
This program for Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS) was originally developed at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). KIDICIOUS is one of the authorized centers in India to use this program. Skills covered by this program are:
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Being social in a group
- Express your feelings
- Caring about yourself and others
- Problem solving
- Standing up for yourself
- Managing conflicts
For more detailed information, kindly go through the link – PEERS.
REAP - Reading Enhancement and Assessment Program
This program is based upon “Orton-Gillingham” methodology to teach reading from beginning letter and sound recognition through most phonogram. It uses multi-sensory techniques and children learn to read, write and spell simultaneously. The main skills covered by this program are:
- Review of pre-reading skills
- Phonics using vowels, vowel pairs, and blends
- Rules for language structure
- Reading fluency
- Handwriting and vocabulary
- Visual tracking skills
You could have a mini exercise class in your sitting-room.