Dr. Sumedha Lamba
Dr. Sumedha Lamba has over 16 years of experience and is currently working as a Counsellor in Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad. She works with pre-primary and primary grade students attending to their socio-emotional needs and paving a way towards their holistic development. She has a vast experience in 1-o-1 counselling, group counselling, resolving behavioral and emotional issues.
She believes in saying – “Every child has strengths to be celebrated and not problems to be solved.”
- Registered NCS Counsellor (NCS ID – I14F84-1454071382449) (Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India)
- Ph.D. in Psychology from Delhi University, Delhi.
- Advanced Diploma in Learning Disability
- Proficient in dealing with Behavioural, Emotional and Learning Issues of Children
- Proficient in doing Psychological Assessment
- Proficient in providing Psycho Education and Behaviour Modification
- Certificate in Career Counselling.
- Certificate in Child Psychology.
- Proficient in providing Counselling to students
- Individually and in small groups
- Training students to learn life skills
- Addressing major and minor concerns hampering students’ education
- Making students comfortable to share things and place personal opinions
- Individual planning and responsive services for students